Over the weekend we showed you Brooke's Vintage Collections, a beautiful slideshow of ten things Brooke loves in her cute blue and white kitchen. One of them was her cookware stand, an item that was completely new to us. It's a freestanding alternative to a pot rack that hangs on your wall or ceiling; it has a relatively small footprint and solves the problem of limited cabinet space. We found six in a range of prices, below...
You can also put stacks of cookbooks, house plants, or other dishes on one of these racks. Really, they're just shelves that taper towards the top. But they do look like they'd fit well in the corner of a small kitchen, and it keeps pots and pans within easy reach.
1. Bamboo Cookware Stand, $175 at Crate & Barrel (it also comes in Walnut for $185)
2. 6-tier Cookware Stand, $99.99 at Chefs Catalog
3. J.K. Adams Cookware Stand, $94.50 at Amazon
4. Enclume Five-Tier Cookware Stand, $215.99 at Bed, Bath & Beyond
5. Chrome Cookware Stand, $99 at Overstock.com
6. Le Creuset Cookware Stand, $319.95 at Cookware.com (expensive, but free shipping)
Do you have a cookware stand? Any other sources we should know of?
(Top image: Brooke of Food Woolf)