Do the Dishes" towel from Showpony.
Here's a gallery of ten favorite tea towels for decorating, gifting, or spreading across your holiday tea tray.
Here are a few favorite tea towels; click through the gallery above to see them all.
- Fancy a Brew - $16 at MrPS' Etsy shop. We've also featured his Big Breakfast tea towel.
- Shirley Flour Sack Tea Towel - $10 at Inklore's Etsy shop. Also check out Sam's gingerbread tea towel for the holidays, and her lovely no-tie linen aprons.
- Do the Dishes - $20 at Showpony's Etsy shop. Make sure to check out her other products, too! We love her whimsical designs. Like I said, we cover our TV with this dishtowel, and it's really the perfect use for it!
- Mummy Tea Towel - $9.50 from Tikoli We've blogged Tikoli before; we love their vibrant colors and modern patterns!
- LAVA Tea Towel in Petrol - $12 from Skinny Laminx. We like these colorful, rather mid-century mod patterns a lot! Also see her aprons and other linens.
- Tea Towel - Tree (Apple) - $16 at Three Potato Four. Forget the kitchen - these are pretty enough to frame and hang in the parlor! We've also shown you Three Potato Four's yellow teacups and utensils towels.
- Tea towels from Teresa Green in the UK - 11-14 GBP Ships all the way from the UK, but worth it. Lovely little works of art.
- Vintage linen tea towels from Belgium - $16 for two at P.O.S.H. Chicago See our other favorite kitchen things from this great shop.
- Paisley and 3 matching tea towels - Steam, Vapour and Smoke - $25 for a set of three at jezze's Etsy shop