It's usually pretty easy to find things for a cook's holiday stocking. The culinary world is full of little bits of kitchen gadgetry and smartly packaged foodstuffs. But if you're searching for something beyond a clutch of vegetable peelers and Trader Joe's Gift Cards*, then take a look at this roundup of fun and unusual little gifts for the cook.
• Unusual spices such as malab, pink peppercorns and grains of paradise
• Double-Layer Red Stripe Dish Cloths, $5.95
• Vegetable Garden Seeds, $1.50 - $3.50 per pack
• All-In-One Spatula, $5.95
• Handmade Anchor Pocket Knife, $39.70
Do you have any favorite stocking stuffers? What do you like to slip into a cook's Christmas stocking?