We have a thing for bottle openers. They're such a simple tool, and yet they come in such fun, random, and fascinating designs! Here are a few of our favorites that we've recently seen and coveted. Do you have a favorite quirky bottle opener of your own?
1. Hop and Pop from Fred & Friends - We bet this feels nice in your hand. The legs can also be used to help unscrew jar lids! (Buy one at BottleOpener.com)
2. Castle Key Bottle Opener from Anthropologie - We'd hang this pretty bottle opener from a nice ribbon in our kitchen. (Otherwise we know it would get lost in the drawer.)
3. Bottle Opener Ring from Amazon.com - Fashion meets function!
4. Bike Chain Bottle Opener from BottleOpener.com - We're suckers for this industrial look.
5. Rail Road Spike Bottle Opener from Hammeronsteel via Etsy - This would definitely make an interesting conversation piece!
6. Bottle Opener Belt Buckle from Metalogical via Etsy - We're not confident we could actually open a beer without soaking our jeans, but we still like the look of this multi-tasking buckle.
7. Iron Gargoyle Bottle Opener from Amazon.com - Like the gothic look? This little guy would make an fun cooking companion.
8. Classic Coca Cola Bottle Opener from Retroplanet - We've coveted this bottle opener for a long time, but as renters, have lacked a sturdy wall we feel like we can drill into. One day...
Your turn! Are you a sucker for silly bottle openers?
Related: Quick Tip: Use a Bottle Opener on a Stubborn Jar Lid