What's the best way to store fruits and vegetables
? Do you have a practical yet good-looking place to stash your onions and potatoes? What about a set of these handsome boxes made from reclaimed oak?
These boxes were built from reclaimed oak, rescued from an old hardware store in Ephrata, PA built in the 1890s. The boxes are finished with pure tung oil offering a natural water resistant finish, and they stack when not in use.
We love these for fruit and vegetable storage; they offer a little air circulation to keep fruit fresh, and they are just quite lovely for the vintage kitchen.
• Find them: Set of three storage boxes
, $60 at Peg and Awl
Five More Fruit Storage Finds:
• Etsy Find: Felt and Fabric Fruit Bowls
• Introducing The Elizabowl Fruit Holder
• Create Hanging Storage from Vintage Cake Tins
• Display Your Fruit! 10 Lovely Fruit Bowls
• Cocoon: A Fruit Basket and Herb Planter in One!