• Stainless Steel Popsicle Mold, $39.95 at Amazon: Made from 18/8 Stainless Steel (an interesting material for a popsicle mold). Run under water very quickly for an easy release from the mold and you're all set with your tasty popsicles.
• Tovolo Yellow Groovy Pop Molds, $10.50 at Amazon: Remove pops one at a time to avoid waste. Made of durable plastic and easy to mold in the freezer. Wide and easy to hold handle.
• Cuisipro Star Pop Up Molds, $25.00 at Amazon: Features a star shaped that kids will surely love! Extra long and slender handle make sit easy for children to grip and hold onto. Molds come with recipe booklet to help you create yummy frozen popsicles!
• Tovolo Ice-Cream Pop Molds, $9.00 at Amazon: These molds are in the shape of ice cream molds, which makes them super fun! The cone shaped handle is not only fun to look at, but also catches any drips to ensure an easier cleanup.
• Prepara Volcanic Pop Mold, $8.99 at Amazon: These smaller molds are designed really well and will actually save space in your freezer. If you're living in a small space with small freezer, these are a perfect option. The different colors can also be used to identify different flavors.
(Image credit: Amazon)