Desserts are certainly the highlight of a meal for me and sometimes I'm in the mood for something nice and simple, especially now that it's starting to get warm outside. I grew up enjoying popsicles on a daily basis and this non-guilty pleasure of mine won't be something I'll be abandoning any time soon. Some of the best popsicles I've ever had have been made right in my own kitchen. One of the biggest factors in creating a perfect popsicle is the perfect popsicle mold.
• Stainless Steel Popsicle Mold, $39.95 at Amazon: Made from 18/8 Stainless Steel (an interesting material for a popsicle mold). Run under water very quickly for an easy release from the mold and you're all set with your tasty popsicles.
• Tovolo Yellow Groovy Pop Molds, $10.50 at Amazon: Remove pops one at a time to avoid waste. Made of durable plastic and easy to mold in the freezer. Wide and easy to hold handle.
• Cuisipro Star Pop Up Molds, $25.00 at Amazon: Features a star shaped that kids will surely love! Extra long and slender handle make sit easy for children to grip and hold onto. Molds come with recipe booklet to help you create yummy frozen popsicles!
• Tovolo Ice-Cream Pop Molds, $9.00 at Amazon: These molds are in the shape of ice cream molds, which makes them super fun! The cone shaped handle is not only fun to look at, but also catches any drips to ensure an easier cleanup.
• Prepara Volcanic Pop Mold, $8.99 at Amazon: These smaller molds are designed really well and will actually save space in your freezer. If you're living in a small space with small freezer, these are a perfect option. The different colors can also be used to identify different flavors.
Related: Grownup Popsicle Recipe: Boozy Campari Citrus Pops
(Image credit: Amazon)