More from the New York Times dining section below, including non-alcoholic fizzy drinks that we really want to try, and all about the Fat Pack and the worst foods in America.
• Doggie-Bag Leftovers, Made This Time From Scratch - Melissa Clark invents Thai leftovers at home, with a recipe for Coconut Fish Stew With Basil and Lemon Grass.
• The Fat Pack Wonders if the Party’s Over - Is fat on its way out? The founder of eGullet and Ed Levine go on diets to find out if you can be obsessed with food without it killing you.
• The Worst Foods in America - The Well blog looks at the worst fast foods in America with a review of the bestselling “Eat This, Not That!”. That Cinnabon? Put it down...
• Something Fizzy for All Ages - Looking for non-alcoholic fizzy drinks? Try Vignette Wine Country Sodas - they just introduced a rosé and pinot noirish flavors.
• Apple Cake, Gloriously Soused - The Minimalist makes an easy cake soaked in Calvados.
PLUS... More from Florence Fabricant's lineup and other product picks...