Here are some of our favorite ways to eat oats - in the morning and later in the day.
• A hearty yet easy oatmeal bread, great for toast
• Overnight oatmeal with buttermilk and apricots, made in a slow cooker
• What's For Breakfast? Irish Oatmeal - A discussion of steel cut oats and their merits.
• Are rolled oats still good for you?
• Steel cut oats with dates, coconut, cinnamon and walnuts
• Oatmeal with peaches
• Bill Granger's oat, pear, and raspberry loaf
• Golden oat pancakes
• Homemade granola with almonds, apricots, cranberries, pineapple...
What's your favorite way to eat oats and oatmeal in the fall?