Last year around this time we were diving into fall colors and harvest - a harvest rich in orange, green, and yellow. That meant a creamy zucchini soup (with no cream), a hearty vegetarian dish of grain and greens, a fun gadget for all those autumn root vegetables, and more. See some of our favorite green, gold, and orange posts from this time last year!
Healthy Green, Yellow, and and Orange Eating
• A favorite grain mix from Trader Joe's - Delicious and frugal.
• A recipe that makes good use of that grain blend - Plus a healthy fall vegetable
• A trick for keeping your sticky molasses bottles clean
• Smooth, creamy soup (and an answer for that bumper crop of zucchini)
• Make spaghetti from carrots and zigzags from your turnips.
• Free-form lasagna
• Buttercup squash for easy eating
• Look! Orange cauliflower - What does it taste like?
• Decadent orange truffles dipped in chocolate.
• Lime green Gypsy peppers
• A yellow kitchen - Inspiration for those of us who want a sunny yellow kitchen.
What's your favorite orange, yellow, or green fall vegetable?
Related: Apple Green, Lemon Yellow: Fall Colors Kitchens