There's something slightly cheeky about making our take-out favorites at home. We get all the fried, noodle-y, cheese-filled, and sauced-up foods we love, all while saving money and probably eating a little healthier than we would otherwise. Here are some of our favorite take-out classics to make at home.
• Pork Stir Fry with Asparagus and Sugar Snap Peas
• Chinese No Clay-Pot Chicken with Soy & Ginger
• Lobster to Sweet-and-Sour: How to Make 6 Stir Fry Sauces
• Quick and Easy Fried Rice
• Weeknight Bean Burritos
• Mark Bittman's Easy Pad Thai
• Potato and Cauliflower Curry
• How to Make Spicy Tuna Sushi
• Pan-Fried Falafel and Homemade Pitas
• BBQ Chicken Pizza with Caramelized Onions
What's your favorite kind of take-out? Have you ever tried making it at home?
(Images: see links)