It's full steam ahead into cookie season! We'll have lots of new recipes for you next week, but if you're itching to bake over the weekend, I've got some inspiration for you from last year — like no-bake coconut snowballs, peppermint cream bars, flaky rugelach cookies, and toffee shortbread. That's just for starters!
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
- No-Bake Recipe: Coconut Snowballs (Gluten-Free, Nut-Free & Vegan!)
- Cold Weather Recipe: White Chicken Chili
- Holiday Recipe: Peppermint Cream Squares
- How to Make Classic Rugelach Cookies
- How To Make Sprinkles for Cupcakes, Cookies & Cakes!
- Delicious Classics & New Favorites: 18 Cookie Recipes for the Holidays
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
- Short on Space? This Shelf 'Hides' Your Table and Chairs in Plain Sight!
- Cookie Recipe: Toffee-Chocolate Chip Shortbread
- Lina Germi's Parma Kitchen
- Kitchen Before & After: A Kitchen Keeps Its Footprint, But Gets An Updated Look
- 5 Ways to Package Cookies for Gift-Giving
- The Unexpected Trick That Makes the Crispiest, Tastiest Latkes Ever