Whether grilled, baked, or poached, fish makes a fantastic mid-summer meal with very little effort and in very little time. I for one don't eat it nearly often enough. Here are eight recipes I have on my list to try very
soon. • Steamed Cod with Ginger and Scallions from Leite's Culinaria
- Just five ingredients. Excellent.
• Roasted Salmon with Zucchini, Lemon, and Dill from Martha Stewart - Classic flavors meld in this one-dish meal.
• Citrus Seared Tuna with Crispy Noodles, Herbs, and Chili from Jamie Oliver - What a combination of textures and ingredients!
• Maui-Style Snapper Tacos from There's a Newf in My Soup! - These sound like hte best thing short of a ticket to Hawaii.
• Grilled Whitefish Salad with Tomatoes and Tarragon Vinaigrette from Serious Eats - This one might be my new favorite summer dish.
• Grilled Trout Fillets with Crunchy Pine Nut Lemon Topping from Sunset Magazine/MyRecipes - I loves me some crunch with my fish.
• Black Cod with Mushrooms and Sansho Pepper from Gourmet - Tracking down the ingredients for this one might be tricky, but it sounds well worth the effort.
• Grilled Wild Salmon with Preserved Lemon Relish from Simply Recipes - There's a jar of preserved spring lemons in my fridge destined for this recipe.
Any other favorites to add?
Related: Quick Dinners: Tips on Cooking Fish from Melissa Clark
(Images: Leite's Culinaria and Martha Stewart)