Popular recipes in April 2011 included a plain and simple yogurt cake, lovely apricot yogurt scones, and a a batch of hot sweet potato biscuits with maple butter. There was French onion chicken, rye toasting bread, and salted almond ice cream. Read on for these and more.
• 1 Sweet Potato Biscuits and Maple Butter
• 2 Shirred Eggs with Toast Soldiers
• 3 Apricot Yogurt Scones
• 4 Sweet and Crunchy Quinoa Salad
• 5 Salted Almond Ice Cream
• 6 Rye Toasting Bread with Cherries and Pumpkin Seeds
• 7 West Indies Salad
• 8 Yogurt Cake
• 9 Braised French Onion Chicken with Gruyère
• 10 Homemade Piadinas
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
More of the Best of 2011
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)