Home kitchens and dining areas can incorporate the feeling of a French bistro through furnishings, layout, and materials. Let's take a look at a few inspirations:FIRST ROW:
• 1 The ladder, bright natural light, and casual seating in this kitchen give it a little of that bustling feeling of a busy French bistro.
• 2 A breakfast area by with cafe-style seating.
• 3 They're pricey, but gorgeous! The Luxembourg by Maison Gatti.
• 4 Bentwood vintage mixed with open industrial no-nonsense.
• 5 Light and bright bistro chairs with a rustic dining table in an open kitchen.
Related: Kitchen Tour: Paule Caillat's Splendid Paris Kitchen
(Images: Peter Pennoyer Architects Ashley Whittaker, Maison Gatti, Domino, Homes and Gardens)