Dreading the appetizer prep for your next party? Why not plan ahead for your next gathering and stock up your freezer? These apps make it easy to pull together a stellar spread in a hurry without skimping on the homemade touches.
1. Crustless Mini Quiches - Freeze already-baked quiches and pop in the oven for quick serving.
2. Gougères - No one can say no to a buttery, cheesy, light puff pastry, and the dough happens to freeze wonderfully!
3. Homemade Frozen Pizza - Make your own fancy frozen pizza and cut into bite size party-ready pieces.
4. Spicy Meat-Filled Phyllo Cigars - Phyllo dough kicks even the simplest fillings up a notch.
5. Mini Calzones - Hot mini homemade calzones beat store-bought varieties every time.
6. Mixed Nuts - Keep them fresh and always on hand in the freezer - a quick toast will bring them to life in a hurry.
7. Quick and Impressive: Gruyere and Hazelnut Crackers - What's more impressive than homemade crackers?
8. Mini Smoky Rosemary and Garlic Meatballs - Mini meatballs served with toothpicks add a hearty touch to an appetizer spread.
9. Pretzel Bites - Hot, fresh from the oven pretzels can't be beat!
10. Pull-Apart Spicy Cheese Bread - Guests can pull off their own pieces of this cheesy, easy to make bread.
What are your go-to freezer-to-oven appetizers for a crowd?
Related: 5 Ways To Throw a Party Without Blowing Your Budget
(Images: Anjali Prasertong; Liz Vidyarthi)