Even better than the quick meal, in our opinion, is the one we’ve made ahead and frozen for later. All the hard work has already been done, and all we have to do is pop it in the oven for a few minutes to warm up! Here are some great do-ahead tips from this past year, along with our favorite make-and-freeze recipes like Indian Dahl and Crustless Mini Quiches.
• 1 A Helpful Tip for Make-Ahead and Freeze Casseroles
• 2 Make-Ahead Recipe: Thin-Sliced Roasted Pork with Southwestern Spices
• 3 Make Ahead Meals: Pan-Fried Falafel and Homemade Pita
• 4 Quick Weeknight Meal: Make-Ahead Indian Dahl
• 5 5 Comfort Food Time Savers for Busy Days
MORE MAKE-AHEAD TIPS...
• 6 Tomorrow's Lunch: 10 Basics to Cook Tonight
• 7 How to Cook Steel Cut Oats For Breakfast The Night Before
• 8 Brunch for a Crowd? Poach Eggs Ahead of Time
• 9 How to Make Turkey Gravy (Ahead of Thanksgiving!)
• 10 How Far Ahead Can I Mix Batters for Baking?
MORE MAKE-AHEAD MEALS...
• 11 Make-Ahead Asian Dumplings
• 12 Make-Ahead Recipe: Crustless Mini Quiches
• 13 Easy Dinner Recipe: Slow Cooker Black Bean Enchiladas
• 14 Easy Baking: No-Knead Sweet Potato Rolls
• 15 Dinner Recipe: Slow Cooker Coconut and Green Curry Pork
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year, including lots of recipes. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag, and giving you a few more great guest posts from our friends.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)