Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week they grabbed our attention with four ideas for cooling down and getting your chocolate fix all at the same time. Plus there was pasta with salmon and pesto, good wine books for beginners, and a Sunday brunch strata. • 4 Ways to Cool Down with Chocolate
- Coffee granita, Fudgesicles, you get the picture.
• The Best Wine Books for Beginners - Beach reading with substance and educational value.
• Dinner Tonight: Pasta with Salmon, Peas, and Pesto - Rich, unexpected, and delicious.
• Sunday Brunch: Spinach and Gruyère Strata - Who doesn't love a brunch casserole??
• Bread Baking: Fire Crackers - Hot and spicy crackers!
Previous Good Eats: Wok Basics and Stir-Frying Skills 101
(Image: Robyn Lee/Serious Eats)