I started to think that there had to be a hands-off version of polenta, and as it turns out, there most certainly is! I've made most of the recipes on the list below and I can attest to the fact that they're delicious and all relatively simple. The polenta doesn't taste better than stovetop polenta, but it does taste just as good. And some nights, reaching 'just as good' status without the constant stirring is a pretty big deal.
Try a Recipe:
• Baked Polenta Pie (pictured) - Two Peas and Their Pod
• Baked Polenta with Tomato and Basil - Joy the Baker
• Baked Polenta with Mushrooms - Food and Wine
• Baked Polenta with Sausage and Artichoke Hearts - Martha Stewart
• Baked Polenta with Swiss Chard and Cheese - Epicurious
(Image: Two Peas and Their Pod)