So, we culled through the comments on related posts here at The Kitchn and searched the web far and wide and compiled these ideas (for ourselves and for any of you who may find yourselves with lots of mulberries, too!):
• Flavored rum: Soak them in rum for a month.
• Mulberry-orange muffins via Pleasant House
• Mulberry-thyme ice cream (Or just use the berries as a topping over vanilla ice cream.)
• Make granita!
• Mulberry cheesecake via Passionate about Baking
• Morat: a mead of honey, mulberries and spices
• Mix them with sour cream (or greek yogurt) and put a little honey on top.
• Baby Spinach & Mulberry Salad in Maple Vinaigrette
• Make raw cookies like Mulberry Balls.
• Make mulberry syrup.
Related: Seasonal Spotlight: Mulberries
(Image: Emma Christensen)