What were the hottest posts published last week? Well, there were kitchens galore: pink kitchens, a lovely tranquil kitchen in San Francisco, and a tiny galley kitchen with some great storage tips. Then there were those cake balls, as well as some great tips on using ground beef, and a whole thread on foolproof morning oatmeal. These posts and more below...
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• How To Make Cake Pops
• Pink In the Kitchen: Color Inspiration for Cooks
• Back To Basics: 12 Ways To Prepare Ground Beef
• Kitchen Spotlight: Diana Fayt's Kitchen Moments
• Kale Chips: How To Eat a Bunch of Kale in One Sitting
• Five Practical Kitchen Designs from Tomas Kral
• How To Make Pasta: Tips From My Italian-Mother-in-Law
• Good Question: A Foolproof Recipe for Oatmeal?
• Peanut Butter and Cabbage Sandwich: Delicious links for 03.10.09
• Look! Susy's Perfectly Organized Kitchen
• How To Cure Corned Beef (In Time for St. Patrick's Day)
• Five Desserts to Cook in a Skillet
• Blogging Slate: Are You Sick of the Kiddie Foodie Movement?
• Trend Watch: Homemade Pudding
• Jamie Oliver's Ultimate Gingerbread
Previous Hot Posts: Mark Bittman's Pantry, Cheesy Snack Balls, An Ideal Pan, Korean Pancakes, and a Happy Kitchen: Top posts for March 2-8, 2009