In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Hangover cures (and myths too), Halloween costume ideas for foodies, and how to be a good housewife in Japan. Plus — where are they now? The Gourmet masthead, one year after the magazine folded.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Jamie Oliver receives apology from minister over snub - Guardian
• After Growth, Fortunes Turn for Monsanto - New York Times
• Where Are They Now? The Gourmet Masthead, One Year Later - Grub Street
• How to be a good housewife in Japan - CNN
• Halloween Costume Ideas for Foodies - Bon Appetit
• Not A Fan Of Beer? These Pairings May Win You Over
• Hangover Cures, Myths & Remedies - Chicago Tribune
• The Spritz, a Venetian Staple, Is Welcomed Abroad - The New York Times
• US investors plough cash into farmland - BBC News
• Sun Chips Bag to Lose Its Crunch - Wall Street Journal
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)