In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A funny piece on what not to buy cooks for Christmas. Plus, looking at the costs of healthy eating, and a Senate vote on the food safety bill.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Food drive creates porches of plenty - Raleigh News & Observer
• Senate to vote on food safety bill - Los Angeles Times
• What NOT to Get the Cook on Your List - Public Radio Kitchen
• Last-minute fight to pass child nutrition bill - The Atlantic
• Canadians increasingly using food banks - Vancouver Sun
• Cooks pack on calories with pre-dinner nibbles - ABC7
• How much does healthy eating cost? - Marketplace
• Did Spaghetti Come From China? - Wall Street Journal
• A tale of two turkeys - Oregonian
• GM food could soon be clearly labelled - Sydney Morning Herald
(Image: Food News Journal)