In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Some tips and advice on traveling with baked goods this holiday season. Plus, a new cookbook from an Air Force wife, and a Spam mystery on a cruise ship.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Spam Mystery Is Making Waves - Wall Street Journal
• Husband at War, Air Force Wife Pens Cookbook - Fox News
• Art Smith, Elmo team up to cook up good nutrition - AP
• Gore Annoys Corn Ethanol Lobby - New York Times
• Now Who Wants A Salad With That School Lunch? - NPR
• Food Bank Delivery Van Stolen During Busy Season - NBC
• Eating orange and green vegetables linked to longer life - Reuters
• NY Wins Butterball and Hostess: 6 Companies to Cut Salt - Atlantic
• Cooking My Mother's Gravy - Slate
• Will the TSA take your cake? - CNN/Eatocracy
(Image: Food News Journal)