In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Kids respond better to food in cartoon-branded packages, according to a new study. Plus, are those miracle berries the key to ending world hunger? And a food fight in the new budget discussions.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Kids Prefer Taste of Food From Cartooned Packages - USA Today
• Raising Teens to Drink Responsibly - Wall Street Journal
• UN Seminars Help States Cope With Food Prices - Bloomberg News
• Farmers, EPA clash over Chesapeake Bay regulations - CS Monitor
• Pursuit of NC truffle stirs dreams, lawsuits - Charlotte Observer/NYT
• Drowned in corn: Grain bin deaths hit record - Chicago Tribune
• Health concerns over recycled food packaging - Independent UK
• FSA: Recycled cereal packaging pose no health threat - Guardian UK
• A Food Fight in the Budget Debate - TIME
• Miracle Berry to End World Hunger? - Slashfood
(Image: Food News Journal)