In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: The LA Times takes a look at the "Dirty Dozen" of produce. Plus, some interesting Jamie Oliver quotes on his food adventures in the Los Angeles schools.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Food Prize Goes to Ex-Leaders of Ghana, Brazil - NY Times
• Kids' Lemonade Stand Shut Down by Govt. - Eat Drink Better
• Why Scoffing Junk Food Makes You Want More - Daily Mail UK
• Chef taps food blogger to write his cookbook - Washington Post
• TX Cottage Food Bill Becomes Law - Houston Press
• How dirty is the Dirty Dozen? - LA Times
• Jamie Oliver: 12 Quotes NOT in This Week's Cover Story - LA Weekly
• Socialite and Wine Maven Files for Bankruptcy - Wall Street Journal
• First-class CA wines flow from humble trappings - Oregonian
• The aromatic joys of moscato - San Jose Mercury News
(Image: Food News Journal)