In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Farming bison and bringing back an American breed. Plus good news for small-batch brewers and winemakers in Washington state: they can now give out samples of their wares at farmers' markets.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Senate okays beer, wine tasting at farmers' markets - Seattle Times
• US wine exports set record in 2010 - SF Business Times
• Australian Brewer Gives Company Shares with Each Case - TIME
• Should Parents Let Kids Drink at Home? Many Do - TIME
• Farming Bison to Build Back a True American Breed - Food Curated
• Bug-eating ladies speak out for insect cuisine - AOL News
• MD wildlife police work to stop bass poachers - Washington Post
• Thin Mint Thrashing Lands Fla. Woman Behind Bars - NBC Miami
• Americans have twice the BPA in systems as Canadians - Globe & Mail
• Teachers say they often feed hungry students - USA Today
(Image: Food News Journal)