In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Grim news from scientists at the Climate Change talks in Cancun on the future of our global food supply. Plus, best apps for the grocery store, a look at the 13 Christmas desserts of Provence, and what sommeliers will be bringing to their holiday parties.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Earth to Run Out of Food by 2050? - TIME
• Flame Retardants Found in Butter - Discovery News
• Best Apps for the Grocery Store - Chicago Tribune
• Why Free-Range Meat Isn't Much Better - The Atlantic
• Southern-Style Granola - Dixie-Caviar
• Provence's 13 Christmas Desserts - Gherkins & Tomatoes
• what Sommeliers Will Bring to Holiday Parties - LA Times
• Get a Divorce from the Marriage of Food and Wine - Wine Spectator
• Yogurt and the Functional Food Revolution - BBC
• Coming Soon: Minimally Irradiated Groceries - Fast Company
(Image: Food News Journal)