In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Grist analyzes some of the factors in the food-safety reform bill. Plus alcohol-spiked whipped cream raises some red flags, and a popular Vietnamese lizard snack is discovered to have some unique biological properties.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Slow cooker: relic or cool kitchen tool? - Guardian UK
• Risk, bacteria, and the tragedy of food-safety reform - Grist
• Crop of Small Dairies Hits Market - Wall Street Journal
• All Girl Lizards Popular Vietnamese Chow - Miami New Times
• Cranberry farm struggles to stay organic - Grist
• Eating Disorders Skyrocket in Kid - CBS News
• Bluefin tuna still largely unprotected - Guardian UK
• Senate Action on Food Safety Delayed Until Tuesday - FOX News
• The $10 Red Wine Miracle for the Holidays - Good Wine Under $20
• Alcohol-infused whipped cream raising a red flag - NY Daily News
(Image: Food News Journal)