In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: An unfortunate home cook gets a lot of people sick. Plus, family meals mean slimmer kids, and the FDA launches covert ops against raw milk buyers.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Science Says Humans Aren't The Only Foodies - Teddy Hilton
• Study: Family Meals Mean Slimmer, Healthier Kids - US News
• Home cook fined $20k over mass food poisoning - SMH
• Colicchio pushing 'Top Chef' as Bway Musical - NY Post
• Colorado could join 'cottage foods' movement - Forbes
• Biggest Myths About 'Natural' Meat Busted - Huffington Post
• Another Side of Tilapia, the Perfect Factory Fish - New York Times
• FDA agents launch covert ops against raw-milk buying club - Grist
• Food fight breaks out over "corn sugar" - Consumer Reports
• How would your kitchen fare in hygiene stakes? - SMH
(Image: Food News Journal)