In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A closer look at "anti-inflammatory" diets. Plus, why designers are obsessed with plastic coffee cup lids, and Saveur revisits the history of food blogs.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Can Diets Fight Chronic Pain? The Science Isn't There - NPR
• Why designers are obsessed with plastic coffee cup lids - Atlantic
• Fifty Million a Year Become Ill from Eating - Miami New-Times
• Jamie Oliver under fire from health inspectors - Daily Mail
• Novella Carpenter's urban farming prompts rule changes - SF Chron
• More Schools Consider Flavored Milk Bans - Huffington Post
• Budding connoisseurs seek new college food options - AP
• Women Make Mark at James Beard Awards - Wall Street Journal
• A Brief History of Food Blogs - Saveur
• California momentum lies in marginal varieties - Decanter
(Image: Food News Journal)