In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: An archeologist turns from excavating to bread-baking. Plus, is chocolate the new coffee?
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Chocolate is the new coffee - Calgary Herald
• Allagash beers you don't know...but should - Chicago Tribune
• Your Gourmet Supermarket is Probably Gross - Gothamist
• 'Top Chef's' Lakshmi Gets Harassed by Muppets - Broward New Times
• You can lead a kid to broccoli, can't make him eat - LA Times
• White House Chef Whips up Desserts with Chemistry - ABC News
• A new food crisis is on our plates - Sydney Morning Herald
• Archaeologist's work sparks fervor for outdoor ovens - Boston Globe
• Beyond Coke formula: secrets that need telling - Washington Post
• The Benefits of Eating Insects - Wall Street Journal
(Image: Food News Journal)