In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: The Daily Mail says confidence, previous failures, and complex recipes will deter men from helping in the kitchen this holiday season. Plus, the stress of cookie swaps, David Lebovitz's favorite cookbooks of 2010, and Bon Appétit gets a new executive editor.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Christine Muhlke Heading to Bon Appétit - LA Weekly
• Outrage: Weight Watchers Forces Us to Eat Fruit - Salon
• Cookie Swaps: Sweet, and Also Stressful - TIME
• Why 1/3 of Men Won't Help in the Kitchen this Christmas - Daily Mail
• Favorite Cookbooks of 2010 - David Lebovitz
• Federal Programs Make You Long for the Depression - Mark Bittman
• Cocktails: It's All About the Ice - Michael Bauer
• What Glasses to Use with Each Wine - Saveur
• Can We Transport Food Like Internet Data? - ARS Technica
• Discount Craze Poses a Problem for Businesses - Los Angeles Times
(Image: Food News Journal)