In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: President Obama signed the child-nutrition bill into law, increasing kids' access to healthier foods in school. Plus, evidence that imaginary eating can help you diet, and the bizarre story of a former Food Network chef's plot to murder his wife.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• President Signs Child-Nutrition Bill - Washington Post
• The New Hungry: College-Educated and Middle Class - CNN
• Real Evidence for Diets That Are Imaginary - New York Times
• Former Food Network Chef Sentenced in Murder Plot - CNN
• Q&A with Barbara Fairchild - LA Weekly
• Relax, Parents. Your Kids Don't Care What You Eat - Washington Post
• 2010's Hottest Kitchen Gadget - Independent UK
• Last-Minute Holiday Guests? Nigella's Here to Help - NPR
• Happy Hour: A Guide to the World Beyond Vodka - National Post
• Demise of Apple Orchards Threatens Britain's Mistletoe - NZ Herald
(Image: Food News Journal)