In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Will E. coli help provide for our energy needs in a few years? Plus, chefs' solutions to recipe clutter problems.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Diet Sodas May Contribute to Weight Gain, Diabetes Risk - TIME
• Organic, natural appeals to shoppers - Chicago Tribune
• Kids who eat candy not as heavy as kids who don't - Vancouver Sun
• Snacking, not portion size, largely driving US overeating - CNN
• Chefs Solve a Modern Kitchen Crisis: Recipe Clutter - WSJ
• E.coli seen spawning biofuel in five years - Mother Nature Network
• Why People Really Love Diet Coke - Esquire
• Giving Our Fruits and Vegetables Their Names - Stronger Together
• The World's Oldest Champagne - WSJ
• Blekko partners with Foodily on recipe search - Washington Post
(Image: Food News Journal)