In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: The latest edition of the AP style guide has a whole new section devoted to food words and food writing. Plus, is free-range meat always safer? The Atlantic says no.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Bottlers of Buzz Find Seniors as Newest Customers - WSJ
• Virulent E. Coli Strain Spreads and Puzzles Health Officials - NYT
• New Weather Is Going To Make Food Prices Soar - Fast Company
• GOP questions federal rules on healthier eating - AP
• Too Much Coffee May Affect Chances of Pregnancy - TIME
• 'Use-by' dates lead to tons of wasted food - MSNBC
• Down with Digital Cooking! - TIME
• The Meat Myth: Free-Range Isn't Always Saf - Atlantic
• Meatopia Diary: How To Cook a Buffalo - Meatopia
• Cooking In AP Style: A Stew Of Words Spelled Right - NPR
(Image: Food News Journal)