In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: The Library of Congress puts decades of dieting ads on display. Plus, bees facing problems from pesticides, and mercury levels in fish found to be three times the federal limits.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Bees facing a poisoned spring - The Independent
• Abandoned Citrus Groves Produce Problems In Fla. - NPR
• Fish Testing Reveals Mercury at 3 Times Federal Limits - Good/MSN
• Female butchers with a sustainable philosophy - Los Angeles Times
• UK watchdog raps Coke Vitaminwater ads - Nutra Ingredients
• S. Korea kills 1.7M animals to stop foot/mouth disease - LA Weekly
• U.S. shoppers wary about China food safety - Reuters
• A Cold Day's Feast - Leite's Culinaria
• Hot pots: China's comfort food - Vancouver Sun
• Decades of dieting delusions on display - USA Today
(Image: Food News Journal)