In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A look at whole grains and whether they're really on Americans' dinner tables. Plus, virgin cocktails come of age.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• US group calls for FDA ban of soda 'caramel' - Reuters
• Rising food prices not expected to largely affect U.S. - Marketplace
• Genetically engineered alfalfa isn't necessary - Washington Post
• Japan Whale Hunting on Hold - Wall Street Journal
• Self-Drawings May Reveal Hidden Eating Disorders - Bloomberg News
• Get your goat: Catch this trend by its global tai - Culinate
• Totally Tubers: Rugged Winter Veggies Take Root - NPR
• Why Whole Grains are Everywhere But Dinner Table - Boston Globe
• How To Decode Sherry Bottling Codes - Wine Cast
• Virgin cocktails come of age - Globe & Mail
(Image: Food News Journal)