In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Will you die if you get salmonella? Also, Finns are planning to resurrect beer from a 19th century shipwreck, and the Atlantic tells us about a giant wild shrimp we can eat without guilt.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Toddlers' Junk-Food Diet May Lead to Lower IQ - TIME
• Five Food Safety Myths, Debunked! - Need to Know
• Finally, a Big Wild Shrimp to Eat Without Guilt - Atlantic
• Starbucks Trenta holds entire bottle of wine - Seattle Post Intelligencer
• Drought threatens China's food-producing regions - Irish Times
• LA Community Starved for Healthful Food Options - NPR
• Cook, eat together to feed your relationship - USA Today
• Charting anti-obesity progress - Salon/AP
• First Lady is Taking Anti-Obesity Initiative Global - NY Times
• Finns to revive beer from 19th C. shipwreck - Salon/AP
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)