In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A small cheesemaker goes head-to-head with the FDA over food safety regulations. Plus, Food Network cancels Ace of Cakes, and a peek inside a "food hotel" that is apparently like "sleeping in a supermarket."
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• The World's Best Waffles - Ruth Reichl
• Marché des Producteurs - David Lebovitz
• Small Cheesemaker Defies F.D.A. Over Recall - New York Times
• Food Network Cancels 'Ace of Cakes' - ABC News
• 'Food hotel' like sleeping in a supermarket - Sydney Morning Herald
• Intel kitchen computer sees food, projects recipe - SF Chronicle
• The Discovery Channel Wants You to Get Your Beer On - WSJ
• Even the Founding Fathers Loved Beer - CBS News
• American Grocers to pay $15 million for food scam - Bloomberg/AP
• Scots firm cooks up interest with giant microwave - Scotsman
(Image: Food News Journal)