In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A modern, urban sort of sharecropping. Plus, concerns over too much salt in teens' diets, and lead in reusable shopping bags.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• LA food stylist pulled from flight for 'Atom Bomb' tattoo - LA Times
• McD's, PepsiCo to help write UK health policy - Guardian UK
• Sen. wants inquiry into lead in reusable grocery bags - USA Today
• Cutting teen salt could save future health costs - CNN
• 'Eat Lionfish' Campaign Brings Out Hunters - Wall Street Journal
• Robust Dungeness crab season expected - SF Chronicle
• The Rise of the Lazy Locavore - Wall Street Journal
• Grubs up: Eating insects - Guardian UK
• Yoghurt for 'real men' - New Zealand Herald
• Vintage year as Gen Y-ine drinkers ripen - Sydney Morning Herald
(Image: Food News Journal)