In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A study explains that poultry is the food most often responsible for food-related sickness. Plus, Madoff's wine collection to be auctioned, and a look at the role of dad in kids' eating.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Forget Bake Sales: Schools Turn To Luxe Auctions - NPR
• The Great California Caviar Rush - Wall Street Journal
• Tater Tots? At Prep Schools, Try the Rutabaga Fries - New York Times
• Men think about food, sleep more than sex - Times of India
• Students forced to bake cakes to pay electricity bill - Adelaide Now
• Poultry causes most food-borne illness - Palm Beach Post
• Dads May Influence Kids' Eating More Than Moms - WLS.AM
• The trend: Insect crunch time - Financial Times
• Small Mexican brewers tap into revolution - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
• Bernard Madoff wine collection to be auctioned - Decanter
(Image: Food News Journal)