In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A longevity diet. Plus, some school cafeteria menus aren't meeting the standards that the same schools set out for bake sales.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• The Die-Later Diet - New York Times
• - //www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/news/-food-news-for-monday-march-7-140344
• Beef Industry Carves a Course - Wall Street Journal
• Some cafeteria foods don't meet bake sale rules - Gotham Schools
• Shark Fin Bill Makes Waves in California - NY Times
• Jamie Oliver's food fight with LA schools - AP
• To Eat More Fruit, Picture a Fruit Salad - US News & World Report
• Trucking along: city life, country bakery - Washington Post
• Top 5 Things Charlie Sheen Needs to Ingest to Sober Up - Westword
• Mustard: The Commitment-Phobe's Condiment - Wall Street Journal
(Image: Food News Journal)