In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: The science behind the tastiness of lukewarm food. Plus, bread subsidies in Egypt and poor eating habits and anemia in women.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Poor Eating Habits May Lead to Anemia in Women - Business Week
• Sandra Lee tries to set biggest bake sale record - NY Daily News
• Barefoot Contessa taking heat for denying 'Wish' kid - LA Times
• 'Cheap' bread to cost billions in new Egypt - Boston Globe
• Coffee importers fight illegal immigration with faith, beans - LAT
• Royal wedding to have two cakes, details revealed - BBC News
• Tea-loving China warms to coffee - The National
• Science Agrees: You Need To Eat More Lukewarm Food - Rachael Ray Blogs
• Frozen-food magnate: 'I'm not too snobby to eat my food' - Mirror
(Image: Food News Journal)