In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Analysis of and reasons behind the current high food prices, which are especially disastrous in poor areas of the world. Plus, Hungry Girl's television plans, and links between human responses to food and music.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Food safety finally gets its due - Philadelphia Inquirer
• Algeria to slash food prices after rioting - Reuters
• Hungry Girl trading computer screen for TV screen - LA Times
• Favorite music evokes same feelings as good food - Guardian UK
• Nutrient waters: more sugar than nutrients - Sydney Morning Herald
• Food Price Index Reaches Highest Recorded Level - Atlantic
• Green goddess: finding the perfect olive - Telegraph UK
• Food Blogger Camp 2011 - David Lebovitz
• The Outrage of the Upsell - Wall Street Journal
• Smartfoods' cereals first push into U.S. market - NZ Herald
(Image: Food News Journal)