In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: An inside look at the White House chef and her cooking style. Plus, a promising crop of vegan cookbooks, and the problems with Fairtrade wines.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• UK Issues Warning on Red Meat Link to Bowel Cancer - FSN
• Deen delivers hams to Feeding South Florida - Miami Herald
• To thieves, cooking oil a hot item - Online Athens
• Rachael Ray: Small Steps Key to Child Nutrition - ABC News/AP
• Soaring Food Prices Hit Poor Countries, Spur Farmers - NPR
• French food is fastest growing cuisine - Telegraph UK
• Cooking for the Commander in Chief - Wall Street Journal
• A promising new flock of vegan cookbooks - SF Chronicle
• The trouble with Fairtrade wine - Guardian UK
• Look in Kitchen Pantry For Stock That's Cooking - Wall Street Journal
(Image: Food News Journal)