In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Raw milk cheesemakers are concerned about the updates to old rules about raw milk cheese. Plus, scientists create a geographic map of allergies, and honeybee colony collapse threatens global food supply.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Green and gold groceries, even veggies, score big - Milwaukee Journal
• Oysters being wiped out around the world - NZ Herald
• Dietary guidelines try not to offend food industry - SF Chronicle
• Honeybee collapse threatens global food security - Telegraph UK
• Raw Milk Cheesemakers Fret Over Possible New Rules - NY Times
• Scientists map geographical link to allergies - Guardian UK
• Culinary Comfort in a Tumultuous Middle East - NY Times
• Little marvels: couscous, bulgur and quinoa - Guardian UK
• Sweet Wines: Not Just for Dessert - Wall Street Journal
• Solar farms sucking up green subsidies - Guardian UK
(Image: Food News Journal)