In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A visual look at where we get our calories. Plus, more New Yorkers turn their homes into farms, and Japan sets a new radiation safety level for seafood.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Pringles: Once a Great Flop, Now Sold for Billions - New York Times
• Heavy Beer Drinking May Raise Risk of Stomach Cancer - US News
• The 4 (Other) Questions to Ask on Passover - Bon Appetit
• Where Do Americans Get Their Calories? (Infographic) - Civil Eats
• Spring's fresh harvest of food memoirs - Oregonian
• U.S. Aims to Test Meat Prior to Selling - Wall Street Journal
• Nazis planned to poison chocolate, coffee and sugar - Independent UK
• More and more NYers turn their homes into farms - NY Post
• Sushi Science: Fear, Not Radiation, Seen as Risk - NPR
• Japan Sets New Radiation Safety Level for Seafood - NPR
(Image: Food News Journal)