In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: One last development in the Cooks Source debacle. Plus news on the Senate food bill, and a food literacy curriculum in middle schools.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Wal-Mart to Open First Stores in Washington DC - Bloomberg News
• Try beer, not wine, for Thanksgiving - Miami Herald
• Plagiarism Kerfuffle Shutters Cooks Source - LA Weekly
• New trick for ambitious dogs: truffle hunting - LA Times
• Senate Food Bill Lurches Forward, Hurdles Remain - NPR
• José Andrés blasts Congress over school lunch bill - Chicago Tribune
• Chinese blame US as food inflation bites - Voice of America
• Secrets Behind the Food of 'Eat, Pray, Love' - Epi-Log
• A Food Literacy Curriculum for Middle Schools - Eat Drink Better
• Can your boss dictate what's in your lunch? - Globe and Mail
(Image: Food News Journal)