In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A strange diet from Lady Gaga affects baby food sales. Plus, Jamie Oliver returns to British food. And guess what? Up to 25% of fish is mislabeled.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Workers more obese, burning fewer calories than ever - USA Today
• Lady Gaga's goo diet boosts baby-food sales 100% - Mirror UK
• Report: Fish often mislabeled as salmon, red snapper - LA Times
• Study: Baked, Broiled - Not Fried - Fish Good for the Heart - TIME
• Jamie Oliver goes back to British food - Sydney Morning Herald
• The Disappearing Mexican Mango - Global Post
• Govt. urged to take over school food program - NZ Herald
• How climate change will mess with trail mix - Grist
• Eating Habits of Conservatives v. Liberals (infographic) - Mashable
• Save an ice cream flavor - Chicago Tribune
(Image: Food News Journal)