In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A report on the sale of Madoff's wine and liquor. Plus, food magazines get makeovers, and a study of child allergies' link with asthma.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Study: Child food allergies heighten risk of asthma - USA Today USA Today
• Cheese makers chase huge new market in China - LA Times
• Michigan wants lotto winner off food stamps - USA Today
• Food magazines get makeovers - Detroit News
• Which milk does a growing body good? - Chicago Tribune
• Is That 'Organic' Egg a Good Egg? - Consumerist
• Brilliant Gizmos Keep Coffee the Right Temperature - GOOD
• Should Schools Be Nut Free? - AOL/HuffPost
• 9 Tips for Digging Through Farmers Markets - Dallas Observer
• Madoff's Wine Made Off Like a Bandit - Gothamist
(Image: Food News Journal)